Smart Glass, Inc. (Smart Glass) is committed to respecting the privacy of individuals and recognizes the needs of the peoples with whom we do business (partners, customers, suppliers, consultants) for the appropriate management and protection of any personal information that you agree to provide to us.
Our Privacy Management Plan includes guidelines on the collection, storage, use, and retention of your personal information as follows:
- Collection: Smart Glass collects personal information about individuals (employees, partners, customers, suppliers, consultants, etc.) in order to better manage its business. Smart Glass will make all reasonable efforts to fully inform such individuals about the planned use/disclosure. Smart Glass will limit the collection and use of personal information to that required for valid business purposes or to comply with legislation.
- Accuracy: Smart Glass will make every reasonable effort to ensure that the personal information it collects and uses is accurate and complete. Individuals providing personal information will have the opportunity to review and correct their personal information, and on written request by an individual to whom the information relates, Smart Glass will modify the information as required.
- Storage: Smart Glass will store personal information using hard copy and/or electronic means in such a way as to prevent unauthorized collection, access, use, disclosure, or disposal of the personal information.
- Disclosure: Smart Glass will not disclose personal information unnecessarily to employees or any third party, unless the affected individual consents.
- Access: Smart Glass promotes an individual's right of access to personal information about themselves. Smart Glass will provide access to information upon request. Access will be provided according to established procedures.
In addition to the care that Smart Glass takes directly, we are also working with all of our partner organizations that may at some point handle personal information gathered by us in the course of their relationship with, and service to, us. Each third party partner has agreed to meet our standards of privacy, confidentiality, and security.